wrap or non wrap long lines for po files in plone.app.locales

wrap or non wrap long lines for po files in plone.app.locales

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

If you use a po editor that wrap lines at 79 characters, please tell me.

I didn't use
i18ndude sync --wrap to resync the plone translations this time.
I don't want the lines wrapped in my case because I use poedit and it doesn't wrap lines.
If any of you want I use the --wrap option next time I synchronize the translations, please tell me, I'll add the option for specifc languages.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Re: wrap or non wrap long lines for po files in plone.app.locales

Vincent Fretin
You can add your language in the options:wrap_languages variable in
https://github.com/plone/buildout.coredev/blob/4.3/experimental/i18n.cfg
if you want the lines wrapped next time. I did it for spanish.

Vincent