updating the plonegov translation

White butterfly Technologies
hello

I am now having a price offer from few translation companies in the UK to upgrade and finish the plone translation files and would like to know if there is any need
for Plonegov translation files.  I may asked in the past but the information was not clear.

i would be very happy to know how many countries and cities are using and which languages are needed experts work as a donation of my company.

warm greetings,

--

Ofer Wiesglass
 General manager

White butterfly technologies
Online Plone courses using webex technologies,
Plone Basic courses, Plonegov  and Plone right to left hosting and development.

Website: http://sites.google.com/site/franceplonetraining/
Email address: [hidden email]
Mobile phone number: +972-57-2281421