Quantcast

update your translations for Plone 4.3.1

update your translations for Plone 4.3.1

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I resynchronized the translations. You have new messages to translate in plone.po

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Re: update your translations for Plone 4.3.1

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

There are 6 new messages from plone.app.contentrules to translate.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com