pocompile errors in Products.PlacelessTranslationService

pocompile errors in Products.PlacelessTranslationService

Eric Steele-2
I'm in the process of releasing a new version of Products.PlacelessTranslationService and I'm getting a slew of encoding errors on the Greek translation. (https://github.com/plone/Products.PlacelessTranslationService/blob/master/Products/PlacelessTranslationService/locales/el/LC_MESSAGES/PlacelessTranslationService.po)

It looks like there are some errors with the po file. Could someone help me to get it updated so I can release the package?

Thanks,
Eric