image upload outside of data.fs

dharam
Hi

I  want to save images outside of data.fs in my application(zope/plone)
Anybody can tell me the procedure  how to upload images or file to outside of data.fs
Please Reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks..

Re: image upload outside of data.fs

webmaster2009ro

dharam wrote
Hi

I  want to save images outside of data.fs in my application(zope/plone)
Anybody can tell me the procedure  how to upload images or file to outside of data.fs
Please Reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks..
hmm I'm not quite sure how this can be done .. sry i can't help..

anyway use this [url=http://www.saviom.com/ref.html]Saviom Project Management Software and Solutions[/url]