i18ndude 3.3.0 released

Maurits van Rees-3
Hi,

I am proud to present i18ndude 3.3.0, the first release in almost three
years.  Mostly small bug fixes.  I rewrote the command line interface to
use argparse, but existing scripts should still work.

I talked a while ago about adding support for wrapping long lines in po
and pot files.  By default i18ndude 3.3.0 does *not* wrap, so it will
not give big differences when run on a project where you already used a
previous version of i18ndude.  If you want the wrapping, add --wrap to
the relevant commands, mostly rebuild-pot and sync.  If you want to
avoid wrapping in case in the future someone decides to change the
default, you can add --no-wrap.

Here is the changelog.  See https://pypi.python.org/pypi/i18ndude/3.3.0
for more info.

3.3.0 (2013-10-13)
------------------

- Add command line documentation to long description of package.
   [maurits]

- Add options ``--wrap``, ``--no-wrap`` and ``--width=NUMBER`` to all
   commands that write files.  Use these to determine whether long
   lines are wrapped and at which width.  Default width is 79.  By
   default we do NOT wrap, because we have never wrapped before.  This
   may change in the future, so if you *really* want to be sure to not
   wrap when using a future i18ndude version, you can add ``--no-wrap``
   now.
   https://github.com/collective/i18ndude/issues/3
   [maurits]

- Fix the ``list`` command to also work in a ``locales`` structure.
   [maurits]

- Fix an error in the ``merge`` command where the ``--merge`` option
   would be used as value for the ``--merge2`` option as well, if that
   option itself was unused.  This led to unneeded warnings.
   [maurits]

- The ``--create domain`` option of ``rebuild-pot`` is now optional.
   If not given, i18ndude reads the domain from the given ``.pot``
   file.  It was always optional, but the documentation did not show it
   and it did not work.
   [maurits]

- Update the command line options handling.  You can now get the help
   for individual commands by calling them with the ``--help`` option.
   [maurits]

- Return exit code 1 when the called function gives an error.  This
   currently only has an effect when calling ``find-untranslated``.
   https://github.com/collective/i18ndude/issues/1
   [maurits]

- Moved code to https://github.com/collective/i18ndude
   [maurits]

- Backslash escape added to msgid when it includes double quotes.
   [taito]

- Add trmerge command to merge po files. Custom tailored for transifex.
   [do3cc]

If you want to improve stuff, the source code is here:
https://github.com/collective/i18ndude

Enjoy,

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/