Welsh Plone

Bill Gannon
Hi,

I am thinking about helping to perform a translation of Plone into
Welsh. Could you let me know if there are any other people in the world
working on or interested in achieving this?

I can also access SVN.

Many thanks,

Bill Gannon,
Swansea, UK.

Re: Welsh Plone

Alexander Limi
Administrator
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:53:44 -0800, Bill Gannon
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am thinking about helping to perform a translation of Plone into
> Welsh. Could you let me know if there are any other people in the world
> working on or interested in achieving this?

I would love to see a Welsh translation. :)

I found two previous efforts, you could try mailing the people involved:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.internationalization/1586

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.internationalization/124

> I can also access SVN.

Did you mean that you need access to the SVN? Send us your plone.org
username if so. :)