Welcome our new NZPUG Chch meetings coordinator

Welcome our new NZPUG Chch meetings coordinator

Tim Knapp
Hi,

Just an update on my earlier callout for a meetings coordinator for
Christchurch - Kevin Alcock has stepped up to take over this role so
thanks very much Kevin. For those of you who have been along to the
Christchurch meetups in the past, you've probably met Kevin and for
those Cantabs who haven't I'm sure you will soon ;)

Could I therefore encourage those Cantab pythonistas to support Kevin in
this role and the way you can do this first up is by volunteering to
give a preso at our next Chch NZPUG Meetup on May 7.

Again welcome Kevin and thanks for keeping the Christchurch NZPUG
meetings going!

-Tim

Re: [nzpug] Welcome our new NZPUG Chch meetings coordinator

Darryl Cousins-4
Hi,

Firstly, thanks and kudos to Tim for all your work in organising the
events to date.

Thank you Kevin for taking over the role, if you need any assistance
please sing out.

Best regards,
Darryl