Quantcast

Using LinguaPlone to export to XLIFF

johnmartelli-2
Hello,

I have installed LinguaPlone on Plone 3.1 and everything is working as advertised except I have no idea how to import and export content to XLIFF. I have tried googling on the subject but I've either missed the obvious or the only references I can find are the face that LinguaPlone supports XLIFF. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TIA
John Martelli

Re: Using LinguaPlone to export to XLIFF

Alexander Limi
Administrator
On Mon, 26 May 2008 06:11:11 -0700, johnmartelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have installed LinguaPlone on Plone 3.1 and everything is working as
> advertised except I have no idea how to import and export content to
> XLIFF.
> I have tried googling on the subject but I've either missed the obvious
> or
> the only references I can find are the face that LinguaPlone supports
> XLIFF.
> Can anybody point me in the right direction?

The product to do this is called XLIFFMarshall, and lives in this SVN
repository:

http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/XLIFFMarshall/

I don't know if it's been updated lately — the revision log indicates that
there was activity a few weeks ago, but whether that means that it works
with latest Plone and LinguaPlone, I don't know. :)

http://dev.plone.org/collective/log/XLIFFMarshall has the log entries.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net