Two days to complete Open Source Industry and Community Census 2007

Two days to complete Open Source Industry and Community Census 2007

Pia Waugh-2
Hi all,

Apologies for the OT email, but we just wanted to make sure you all knew to
complete the Open Source Industry and Community Census 2007. This is a
project we've embarked upon to help raise the profile of both our industry
as a whole and individual companies doing Open Source solutions and services
through an Open Source business directory. The report itself will be freely
available and distributed widely to Government, the market, and of course
all the participants.

Please visit the website for details. Fill out the Industry survey for your
company, and the community census for you or anyone you know who contributes
to Open Source projects or communities.

  http://census.waughpartners.com.au/

Many thanks all!

Cheers,
Pia

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 400 966 453
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research & Analysis