Translate Plone: Join Turkish Language Team

Translate Plone: Join Turkish Language Team

R. Orçun Madran

Hi,

I am a lecturer at the Department of Computer Education and Instructional Technologies of Başkent University in Ankara, Turkey. We plan to use Zope and Plone in our Content Management System project which is interested in managed educational content. So I want to Join Turkish Language Team for both support current team members and get more information about localization.

Best Regards,

R. Orçun Madran

Re: Translate Plone: Join Turkish Language Team

Dorneles Treméa (PSOL)
Helo Orçun,

> I am a lecturer at the Department of Computer Education and
> Instructional Technologies <http://www.baskent.edu.tr/%7Eegfak/bote.htm>
> of <http://www.baskent.edu.tr/>Başkent University in Ankara, Turkey. We
> plan to use Zope and Plone in our Content Management System project which
> is interested in managed educational content. So I want to Join Turkish
> Language Team for both support current team members and get more information
> about localization.

please, coordinate the efforts with the current turkish responsable,
H. Turgut Uyar (uyar at cs.itu.edu.tr).

Also, take a look at the guidelines[1] and do not hesitate to ask
questions about things that would not be explained clearly or correctly.

[1] http://plone.org/development/teams/i18n/translators-guidelines

Cheers,

       Dorneles Treméa · Developer · Plone Solutions · Brazil