Test message

Alexander Limi
Administrator
Testing the new Nabble2 setup, things should be converted to the new format now. :)

Any activity on this list that isn't showing up? Looked a bit silent when I looked at the web interface, but since Nabble2 is new, it might not be picking up the posts yet?
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net

Re: Test message

Maciek Dziergwa

Alexander Limi wrote