Technical Reviewers needed for new Python Book

Technical Reviewers needed for new Python Book

Jan Smith
Hi All,

A UK publisher has approached me to help them find some technical reviewers for a new Python book currently being written.

This book is targeted to Python developers who are already building applications but want to go further than syntax and programming concepts and apply best practices and new development techniques to their projects.

Reviewers who complete the task will get acknowledgment in the book.  They also review a copy of the book when it is published.
There is no payment.

I have reviewed a few open source technical books and have found it an excellent way to increase programming skills.

Let me know if you would like to be part of the project and I will forward you the details.

regards
Jan Smith
Coordinator OzZope
http://www.ozzope.org/

Re: Technical Reviewers needed for new Python Book

Jan Smith
Hi All,

Thanks to the two developers who have responded already.  There is still room for more reviewers of the Python book.

A correction to my earlier email. Reviewers who complete the task will get acknowledgment in the book.  They will also receive (not review) a copy of the book when it is published.
cheers
Jan

Re: Technical Reviewers needed for new Python Book

Jan Smith
Hi All,

There's been a fantastic response to the call for reviewers for the Python Book.

To be fair to everyone I have given the publisher's details to the first six people to respond.

Sorry if you were one of the people to miss out.
regards
Jan