Technical Reviewers needed for new Django book

Technical Reviewers needed for new Django book

Jan Smith
Hi All,

This is slightly off topic but I think it is relevant to this list.
Over the past few years many people on this list have told me they
don't use Zope exclusively but they do use Python and products built
with Python as much as possible.

A UK publisher is looking for some technical reviewers for a new
Django Template book currently being written.

This book expects you to know how to install and setup a Django
instance.  There is lots of free online help to help you do this.
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/tutorial01/  You will get
to build a Django application as you review the book.  This is a good
chance to have a play with Django.

Reviewers who complete the task will get acknowledgment in the book.  They
also review a copy of the book when it is published.
There is no payment.

I have reviewed a few open source technical books and have found it an
excellent way to increase programming skills.

Let me know if you would like to be part of the project and I will forward
you the details.

regards
Jan Smith
Coordinator OzZope
http://www.ozzope.org/

Re: Technical Reviewers needed for new Django book

Jan Smith
Thanks to the person who pointed out this typo

2008/6/6 Jan Smith <[hidden email]>:

> They also review a copy of the book when it is published.

This should read:
They will receive a free copy of the book of the book when it is published.

cheers
Jan

Re: Technical Reviewers needed for new Django book

Jan Smith
Thanks for your replies we have enough reviewers for the Django Templates book.

cheers
Jan