Quantcast

Subversion Access

Andreas Pauley
Hi,

I am currently working with Jean Jordaan on the Afrikaans translation of
Plone.
We are working on getting a 100% complete translation ready before the
2.1.2 release.

How can I get commit access to the subversion repository for our
translation?
My plone.org username: apauley

Regards,
Andreas

This e-mail contains official information from Quality Business Consultants (Pty) Ltd and is intended for use by the addressee only.

Important notice: Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") apply to this email.
To read this click on the following address: http://www.qbcon.com/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to [hidden email] and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

Re: Subversion Access

Dorneles Treméa (PSOL)
Hello Andreas,

> How can I get commit access to the subversion repository for
> our translation? My plone.org username: apauley

done and it should be synced soon.

       Dorneles Treméa · Developer · Plone Solutions · Brazil

Re: Re: Subversion Access

Andreas Pauley
Dorneles Treméa wrote:

>Hello Andreas,
>

>>How can I get commit access to the subversion repository for
>>our translation? My plone.org username: apauley
>>

>done and it should be synced soon.

Thanks :-)

I'm not getting authorized though:

$ svn ci --username=apauley -m "First translation." plonelanguagetool-af.po
Authentication realm: <https://svn.plone.org:443> svn.plone.org
Password for 'apauley':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: MKACTIVITY of
'/svn/collective/!svn/act/3071ed3c-3a07-0410-9818-ffb6690b1881':
authorization failed (https://svn.plone.org)

Andreas Pauley wrote:

> Thanks :-)
>
> I'm not getting authorized though:

It works now, I just did my first commit :-)