Quantcast

Status of XLIFFMarshall

Enzo Cesanelli
Hi all,
 I'd like to know what's the status of XLIFFMarshall against Plone 3.1.x
Is it compatible? Issues?

I can't find any reliable source about it.

Best regards,
 Enzo Cesanelli

Re: Status of XLIFFMarshall

Alexander Limi
Administrator
Send a mail to its author?

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:05:21 -0700, Enzo Cesanelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I'd like to know what's the status of XLIFFMarshall against Plone 3.1.x
> Is it compatible? Issues?
>
> I can't find any reliable source about it.
>
> Best regards,
>  Enzo Cesanelli

> challenge
> prizes
> world

Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

Re: Status of XLIFFMarshall

Enzo Cesanelli
Hi Alex, Alexander Pilz reported to me, in a private (but not secret I hope)
email, that he spoke to Sasha about that during the conference. So it seems
a Plone 3 version of XLIFFMarshall is not planned any soon.

Fortunately in 2 or 3 weeks Alexander Pilz will release an equivalent
product for Plone 3. He still testing it...

Cheers,
 Enzo