Spare KPC T shirts

Tim Knapp
Hi,

Due to a few people not turning up to Kiwi PyCon 09 we've got the
following spare T shirts left over:
L=8, S=1, XL=4

They're up for sale at $15 each to just cover costs and the funds will
go towards NZPUG Inc. The money is effectively a donation to NZPUG so
I'd prefer to not have to involve the treasurer here and have to issue
receipts/etc but if you do require one, let me know anyway. We'd need to
factor in some postage too, which could be helped by sending them to a
central UG contact for distribution.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: [nzpug] Spare KPC T shirts

Danny Adair-2
Don't forget donations can be made via http://nzpug.org/Donate

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 22:50, Tim Knapp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Due to a few people not turning up to Kiwi PyCon 09 we've got the
> following spare T shirts left over:
> L=8, S=1, XL=4
>
> They're up for sale at $15 each to just cover costs and the funds will
> go towards NZPUG Inc. The money is effectively a donation to NZPUG so
> I'd prefer to not have to involve the treasurer here and have to issue
> receipts/etc but if you do require one, let me know anyway. We'd need to
> factor in some postage too, which could be helped by sending them to a
> central UG contact for distribution.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Kind regards,

Danny W. Adair
Director
Unfold Limited
New Zealand

Talk:       +64 - 9 - 9555 101
Write:      [hidden email]
Browse:     www.unfold.co.nz
Visit/Post: 41 Hihitahi Rise, Te Haumi, Paihia 0200, New Zealand

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act,
but a habit." - Aristotle

Caution
The contents of this email and any attachments contain information
which is CONFIDENTIAL to the recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read, use, distribute, copy or retain this
email or its attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately by return email or collect telephone call
and delete this email.  Thank you.  We do not accept any
responsibility for any changes made to this email or any attachment
after transmission from us.