Seeking a Melbourne based developer position

Seeking a Melbourne based developer position

Andrew Jones-10
Hello, I'm seeking a Melbourne based developer position.

The position I'm coming out of at Obsidian Consulting involved
co-developing a Linux/Apache/MySQL/Python/Zope web application for the
Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE). I also have
experience with Bash, C, PHP and Python while running, automating and
maintaining QA test suites at Silicon Graphics.

I have a Bachelor of Science Honors in Computer Science from Monash University.
If you are interested in hiring me, please reply back to this address
and a full resume can be provided.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Seeking a Melbourne based developer position

Paul Redman-Brown
Hey Andrew
I run a small digital publishing business (Natural Strategies Group) focused on behaviour change toward living sustainably and require the ongoing services of a developer who is talented in Zope, Python, agile developement, web application development...

Keen to hear from you if this role may be of interest

Much Appreciated
Paul
Mob: 0419 902 448

Andrew Jones-10 wrote