Quantcast

Re: Upcoming releases

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

If any language team is using transifex, please be sure your team leader "tx pull -l lang" and commit the updated translations.
I will do the releases this evening (CET).

Vincent

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Eric Steele <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I've got releases pending for 4.3.12, 5.0.7, and 5.1b2. Could I have updated plone.app.locales for those?

Thanks,
Eric