REMINDER: Plone BoF Tomorrow 14:30 at LCA2010 (Civic Suite 3)

REMINDER: Plone BoF Tomorrow 14:30 at LCA2010 (Civic Suite 3)

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we've got the Plone BoF tomorrow at 14:30 at
LCA2010 in Civic Suite 3 (Old Town Hall building). I've put up a wiki
page here[1] and a blog entry here[2] for more info but suffice to say
that we'll talk any and all things Plone. The wiki page also lists some
of those who have already put their hand up to come along so feel free
to do the same or drop me an email if you're keen on coming along.

Thanks,
Tim

[1] https://conf.linux.org.au/wiki/PloneBoF
[2]