REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Today

REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Today

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the Christchurch NZPUG meetup is today. Here are
the details again from the email I sent out on Monday:

Again we ask that you send an email to meeting-christchurch AT nzpug dot
org so we have an idea of those who are coming along and can also ensure
your name goes in the draw for a free eBook courtesy of O'Reilly.

**Again we'll order some pizzas so please bring along some money to
contribute to this (usually works out at about $7-8 each)**

Details are as follows:

Date: 5 March 2010
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
      * DarrylCousins: "Demo: Building a web application using

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,

NZZUG mailing list
[hidden email]