REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Today

REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Today

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the Christchurch NZPUG meetup is today. Here are
the details again from the email I sent out on Monday:

Again we ask that you send an email to meeting-christchurch AT nzpug dot
org so that your name goes into the draw for our giveaway book (got one
on: Programming on Google App Engine).

**This time we'll really order some pizzas so please bring along a few
dollars to contribute to this**

Details are as follows:

Date: 29 January 2010
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
      * Michael O'Connor & Tim Evans (ARANZ Geo): "Geological Modeling
software built in Python"

As per our previous meetings we'll order some pizzas on the night and
get some donations (usually a few dollars) towards this then.

As per previous meetups, please send an email to <meeting-christchurch
AT nzpug DOT org> to let me know, so we can make plans for after preso

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,

NZZUG mailing list
[hidden email]