REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday

REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we've got the following event this Friday. Again we
ask that you send an email to meeting-christchurch AT nzpug dot org so
we have an idea of those who are coming along.

**Again we'll order some pizzas so please bring along some money to
contribute to this (usually works out at about $7-8 each)**

Details are as follows:

Date: 5 March 2010
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
      * DarrylCousins: "Demo: Building a web application using

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,

NZZUG mailing list
[hidden email]