REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 05 December

REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 05 December

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we've got the following event Friday this week.
Details are as follows:

Date: 05 December 2008
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
Talks:
      * Tim Knapp: "Deploying Plone/Zope with Buildout"
      * Marek Kuziel: "Deploying Django with Buildout"

Costs:
As per our last meeting we'll order some pizzas on the night and get
some donations (usually a few dollars) towards this then.

RSVP:
As per previous meetups, please send an email to <meeting-christchurch
AT nzpug DOT org> to let me know, so we can make plans for after preso
nibbles/etc.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,
Tim

Re: REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 05 December

Fiona Harrison

Hi Tim
Would it be possible to make the presentations available online.

Thanks

Fiona Harrison
Web Developer
Bay of Plenty District Health Board
[hidden email]

Date: 05 December 2008
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
Talks:
      * Tim Knapp: "Deploying Plone/Zope with Buildout"
      * Marek Kuziel: "Deploying Django with Buildout"

Costs:
As per our last meeting we'll order some pizzas on the night and get
some donations (usually a few dollars) towards this then.

RSVP:
As per previous meetups, please send an email to <meeting-christchurch
AT nzpug DOT org> to let me know, so we can make plans for after preso
nibbles/etc.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,
Tim

Notice of Legal Status and Confidential Information: This electronic mail message
and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is privileged
and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that any
use, review, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of the information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this document in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the message.

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 14:54 +1300, Fiona Harrison wrote:
> Hi Tim
> Would it be possible to make the presentations available online.

Yes, definitely. We do tend to do this for all our presentations, i.e.
videos and slides (checkout the individual meeting pages here[1]). I'll
send another email out to the list when these are available.

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://nzpug.org/MeetingsChristchurch