REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 03 October

REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 03 October

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

Just a reminder that we've got the following event Friday this week.
Please note too that we've added another speaker to the list - Tim
Penhey will be giving an introductory speech about the Bazaar VCS.

Details are as follows:

Date: 03 October 2008
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
Talks:
      * Indy Chang Liu: Python-Ogre
      * Billy Chang: the 2D vector graphics GUI library that I built for
        ZenCub3d
Lightning talk (15mins):
      * Tim Penhey: Introduction to Bazaar

Costs:
As per our last meeting we'll order some pizzas on the night and get
some donations (usually a few dollars) towards this then.

RSVP:
As per previous meetups, please send an email to <meeting-christchurch
AT nzpug DOT org> to let me know, so we can make plans for after preso
nibbles/etc.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,
Tim

Re: REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 03 October

Linda Roe - TheVirtual Limited

Hi Tim,

Paul is away this week and gets back Friday evening, so he will not be
at this meeting.

I'm meant to talk/email to you about the SWAG... sorry it has been very
busy here... We are keen to help.. Paul is too busy at the moment, so if
you could email me that would be good.

Sorry no "other ideas" to offer at the moment.  Head in 'wrong
space'   :-)

Linda

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 09:00 +1300, Tim Knapp wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a reminder that we've got the following event Friday this week.
> Please note too that we've added another speaker to the list - Tim
> Penhey will be giving an introductory speech about the Bazaar VCS.
>
> Details are as follows:
>
> Date: 03 October 2008
> Time: 5:30-7:30pm
> Talks:
>       * Indy Chang Liu: Python-Ogre
>       * Billy Chang: the 2D vector graphics GUI library that I built for
>         ZenCub3d
> Lightning talk (15mins):
>       * Tim Penhey: Introduction to Bazaar
>
> Costs:
> As per our last meeting we'll order some pizzas on the night and get
> some donations (usually a few dollars) towards this then.
>
> RSVP:
> As per previous meetups, please send an email to <meeting-christchurch
> AT nzpug DOT org> to let me know, so we can make plans for after preso
> nibbles/etc.
>
> Look forward to seeing you all there!
>
> Kind regards,
> Tim

Linda Roe

TheVirtual Limited              Voice:  +64 3 9806213
PO Box 4260,                    Mobile: +64 21 676007
Christchurch, New Zealand       Fax:    +64 3 9806213
[hidden email]          www.thevirtual.co.nz

Making Virtual Business Reality

Re: REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup This Friday 03 October

Tim Knapp
No worries :)

We've all but finalised a t-shirt design/logo for the WPD so I'll be in
touch re. getting some t-shirts printed off and hopefully a flier of
some description we can produce for the day (the Brazillians have
apparently got this in the pipeline :). I was also hoping to update the
nzzug site in time for the WPD and put some WPD marketing stuff on it
but this may all depend on time (which many of us don't have at the
mo').

Thanks,
Tim