Portuguese translation

Emanuel Angelo
Hi!

I'd like to work on the European Portuguese translation of Plone. I've sent a request on Transifex a couple of days ago but never got a reply. What would be the best or most correct procedure?

Cheers!

--
Emanuel Angelo <[hidden email]>
OpenPGP ID: 8437C18E

Re: Portuguese translation

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I received a "New project language request for the project Plone 5 Documentation" notification two hours after this mail. Maybe transifex had issues for sending mails...
I don't see a notification of my dashboard, so I guess another admin has validated it?

Cheers
Vincent