Quantcast

[Plone-i18n] Re: [Plone-Users] Translating products

[Plone-i18n] Re: [Plone-Users] Translating products

Encolpe DEGOUTE-3

Re: [Plone-Users] Translating products

Panayiotis Iliopoulos

Create an empty archetypes-el.po for example and run the following command:
msgmerge -U archetypes-el.po archetypes.pot

How do I do this and where do I run this command, I an running a Windows XP Pro operating system, I am a newbie and I don't know how to do this, please describe how it's done with poEdit :) thank you

Ο "Encolpe Degoute" <[hidden email]> έγραψε στο μήνυμα news:[hidden email]...

for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&op=ick

Re: [Plone-Users] Translating products

Nikos Papagrigoriou
What Product are you trying to translate? Is there a "productname.pot" file inside the product's i18n folder? Rename productname.pot to "productname-el.po" and begin your translation.

"msgmerge" command can be found in gettext for Windows:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gettext.htm

Nikos Papagrigoriou <[hidden email]>
http://www.papagrigoriou.gr

[Plone-Users] Re: Translating products

Panayiotis Iliopoulos

Its not one particular product, for example PloneFormMailer is one I want to translate and no there isn't a "productname.po" file in this product's i18n folder, so how do I proceed?
Ο "Nikos Papagrigoriou" <[hidden email]> έγραψε στο μήνυμα <A href="news:c29d1be0512020529g445e7e60kb7cc3f00fde0847a@mail.gmail.com">news:c29d1be0512020529g445e7e60kb7cc3f00fde0847a@......

<A onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&amp;alloc_id%16865&amp;op=ick" target=_blank>http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&op=ick

Nikos Papagrigoriou <[hidden email]>
http://www.papagrigoriou.gr

Re: [Plone-Users] Re: Translating products

Nikos Papagrigoriou
Look inside i18n folder in PloneFormMailer (0.2.2 RC1). There are plone-pfm.pot and pfm.pot files.

Rename plone-pfm.pot to plone-pfm-el.po and pfm.pot to pfm-el.po.

Ο "Nikos Papagrigoriou" <[hidden email]> έγραψε στο μήνυμα <a href="news:c29d1be0512020529g445e7e60kb7cc3f00fde0847a@mail.gmail.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">news:c29d1be0512020529g445e7e60kb7cc3f00fde0847a@... ...