Quantcast

Plone 5.0rc3 release

Eric Steele-2
Hi all,

I'm in the process of making 5.0rc3. Could I get an updated release of
plone.app.locales?

We've moved a number of fields out of portal_properties and into the
configuration registry, so there will be new field titles/descriptions
available for translation.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Plone 5.0rc3 release

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I resynced the translations in plone.app.locales (don't forget locales-addons in here), plone.app.discussion, plone.app.event, Products.TinyMCE.
There is some new messages indeed in plone.app.locales. Please verify all your po files.

Vincent

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 8:59 PM, Eric Steele <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm in the process of making 5.0rc3. Could I get an updated release of
plone.app.locales?

We've moved a number of fields out of portal_properties and into the
configuration registry, so there will be new field titles/descriptions
available for translation.

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Plone 5.0rc3 release

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I released plone.app.locales 5.0.4 to be included in Plone 5.0rc3.

Vincent