Quantcast

Plone 5.0rc1

Eric Steele-2
Hi all,

I'm in the process of packaging up the first release candidate for Plone
5. Can I have a new release of plone.app.locales?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Plone 5.0rc1

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

plone.app.locales 5.0.2 released.

Vincent

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 9:34 PM, Eric Steele <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm in the process of packaging up the first release candidate for Plone
5. Can I have a new release of plone.app.locales?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Plone 5.0rc1

Eric Steele-2

Thank you!

Eric

Vincent http://www.ecreall.com

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 9:34 PM, Eric Steele [hidden email] wrote:

Hi all,

I'm in the process of packaging up the first release candidate for Plone
5. Can I have a new release of plone.app.locales?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: Plone 5.0rc1

Mikel Larreategi
On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

plone.app.locales 5.0.2 released.

I see that Plone 5 translations are not only in plone.app.locales but many other products have their own translations (plone.app.dexterity, plone.app.event, plone.app.multilingual or plone.app.versioningbehavior are some of the examples).

Can this be managed in a way so that we don't get crazy? Not only translators, but also product developers... A list of the products that should be translated for a full localized experience, or all included translations in plone.app.locales, ... or something else?

Thanks,

Mikel

--
Mikel Larreategi
[hidden email]

CodeSyntax
Azitaingo Industrialdea 3 K
E-20600 Eibar
Tel: (+34) 943 82 17 80

Re: Plone 5.0rc1

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

Sure, there was a discussion about putting plone.app.discussion, plone.app.event and plone.app.dexterity translations to plone.app.locales.
I didn't have time myself to do so, if you wanna help:
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.discussion/issues/66
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.event/issues/181
https://github.com/plone/plone.app.dexterity/issues/158

Vincent

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Mikel Larreategi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tel: <a href="tel:%28%2B34%29%20943%2082%2017%2080" value="+34943821780" target="_blank">(+34) 943 82 17 80