Quantcast

Plone 4.3 translations

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I updated translations in plone.app.locales.
master only works now with Plone 4.3.
Plone 4.3 will be released this weekend, so if you want your translations to be in 4.3 final, you should hurry to update them.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Re: Plone 4.3 translations

Vincent Fretin
You have new messages in plone.app.discussion and plone.app.dexterity packages too.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I updated translations in plone.app.locales.
master only works now with Plone 4.3.
Plone 4.3 will be released this weekend, so if you want your translations to be in 4.3 final, you should hurry to update them.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Re: Plone 4.3 translations

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

Thomas fixed other i18n issues. There are 5 new messages to translate in plone.po

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
You have new messages in plone.app.discussion and plone.app.dexterity packages too.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I updated translations in plone.app.locales.
master only works now with Plone 4.3.
Plone 4.3 will be released this weekend, so if you want your translations to be in 4.3 final, you should hurry to update them.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Re: Plone 4.3 translations

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

I released plone.app.locales 4.3. I'm not sure I'll have a good wifi connection at the next hotel on my trip.

Ciao

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kees Hink-2

There should be a 4.2.x branch, as i think Vincent said previously. On
which commit should we base that? The commit where the incompatibiity
note was added [1] doesn't say. Or should we just take the last 4.2.x
commit [2] as branch point?

What about the documentation on "Updating translations for Plone 4.2"
[3], is that still up-to-date? Should there be a new entry for 4.3.x?

Kees

[1]
https://github.com/collective/plone.app.locales/commit/2579b190c175f31d54468d5a7764c53ac8b94c10
[2]
https://github.com/collective/plone.app.locales/commit/2d5489c77be36a44fa6f9cc4ea0e7bd1af8696f4
[3] http://developer.plone.org/i18n/contribute_to_translations.html#id4

On 04/06/2013 05:15 PM, Vincent Fretin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated translations in plone.app.locales.
> master only works now with Plone 4.3.
> Plone 4.3 will be released this weekend, so if you want your
> translations to be in 4.3 final, you should hurry to update them.
>
> Vincent Fretin
> Ecreall
> http://www.ecreall.com

> Minimize network downtime and maximize team effectiveness.
> Reduce network management and security costs.Learn how to hire
> the most talented Cisco Certified professionals. Visit the
> Employer Resources Portal
> http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/employer_resources/index.html

Re: Plone 4.3 translations

Vincent Fretin
This is the commit just before Apr 06, 2013

For the documentation, we should replace 4.2 by 4.3 here and then create a new paragraph for 4.2. Can you please take care of that?

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Kees Hink <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There should be a 4.2.x branch, as i think Vincent said previously. On
which commit should we base that? The commit where the incompatibiity
note was added [1] doesn't say. Or should we just take the last 4.2.x
commit [2] as branch point?

What about the documentation on "Updating translations for Plone 4.2"
[3], is that still up-to-date? Should there be a new entry for 4.3.x?

Kees

[1]
https://github.com/collective/plone.app.locales/commit/2579b190c175f31d54468d5a7764c53ac8b94c10
[2]
https://github.com/collective/plone.app.locales/commit/2d5489c77be36a44fa6f9cc4ea0e7bd1af8696f4
[3] http://developer.plone.org/i18n/contribute_to_translations.html#id4

On 04/06/2013 05:15 PM, Vincent Fretin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated translations in plone.app.locales.
> master only works now with Plone 4.3.
> Plone 4.3 will be released this weekend, so if you want your
> translations to be in 4.3 final, you should hurry to update them.
>
> Vincent Fretin
> Ecreall
> http://www.ecreall.com

> Minimize network downtime and maximize team effectiveness.
> Reduce network management and security costs.Learn how to hire
> the most talented Cisco Certified professionals. Visit the
> Employer Resources Portal
> http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/employer_resources/index.html

Re: Plone 4.3 translations

Kees Hink-2