New content rules messages to translate

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

There are 7 new messages in the plone domain to translate (new content rules messages).

Please translate them if you want them to be in Plone 4.3.3.

PS : For Romanian: 202 added, 52 removed
Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Re: New content rules messages to translate

thomasdesvenain
I think we can't automatically extract them as messages. So I'd like to create messages for most common content types in a manual pot file.
I can add them in plone-manual.pot.
I can also add them in a new pot, by example plone-contenttypes.pot (but there we'll have to update merge script)

What is better ?

Thank you

Thomas

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There are 7 new messages in the plone domain to translate (new content rules messages).

Please translate them if you want them to be in Plone 4.3.3.

PS : For Romanian: 202 added, 52 removed
Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : 09 51 37 35 18

Re: New content rules messages to translate

thomasdesvenain
content types -> i mean, mime types

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 1:57 PM, thomas desvenain <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think we can't automatically extract them as messages. So I'd like to create messages for most common content types in a manual pot file.
I can add them in plone-manual.pot.
I can also add them in a new pot, by example plone-contenttypes.pot (but there we'll have to update merge script)

What is better ?

Thank you

Thomas

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Vincent Fretin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There are 7 new messages in the plone domain to translate (new content rules messages).

Please translate them if you want them to be in Plone 4.3.3.

PS : For Romanian: 202 added, 52 removed
Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
http://www.ecreall.com

Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : <a href="tel:09%2051%2037%2035%2018" value="+33951373518" target="_blank">09 51 37 35 18

--
Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : 09 51 37 35 18

Re: New content rules messages to translate

Vincent Fretin
Hi,

If you added them to the plone domain then you can simply add them in plone-manual.pot.

Vincent