Korean translation

Seo Sanghyeon-3
Hello, we are building our company website with Plone, and would like
to contribute Korean translation we did locally. I see there's
existing Korean translation, but for Plone 2.1, it doesn't cover much.

CC'ing the address in
http://plone.org/development/teams/i18n/existing-translations.

As a sample, a small patch for contact-info page is attached. As-is,
with most field names in English and wrong translation for
label_subject, it's useless...

How should I proceed?

Seo Sanghyeon

Re: Korean translation

Alexander Limi
Administrator
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 21:26:32 -0800, Sanghyeon Seo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, we are building our company website with Plone, and would like
> to contribute Korean translation we did locally. I see there's
> existing Korean translation, but for Plone 2.1, it doesn't cover much.
>
> CC'ing the address in
> http://plone.org/development/teams/i18n/existing-translations.
>
> As a sample, a small patch for contact-info page is attached. As-is,
> with most field names in English and wrong translation for
> label_subject, it's useless...
>
> How should I proceed?

Create a user on plone.org, send us your username. You will then get
privileges to maintain the Korean .po files directly.

Looking forward to see an updated version of Korean (which was our first
non-Western script translation in Plone 1.0 :)

      Alexander Limi ? Chief Architect ? Plone Solutions ? Norway

  Consulting ? Training ? Development ? http://www.plonesolutions.com

Re: Re: Korean translation

Seo Sanghyeon-3
2005/12/9, Alexander Limi <[hidden email]>:
> Create a user on plone.org, send us your username. You will then get
> privileges to maintain the Korean .po files directly.

Done. Username is sanxiyn.

Thanks!

> Looking forward to see an updated version of Korean (which was our first
> non-Western script translation in Plone 1.0 :)

Me too. :-)

Seo Sanghyeon

Re: Re: Korean translation

Alexander Limi
Administrator
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 21:45:44 -0800, Sanghyeon Seo
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2005/12/9, Alexander Limi <[hidden email]>:
>> Create a user on plone.org, send us your username. You will then get
>> privileges to maintain the Korean .po files directly.
>
> Done. Username is sanxiyn.

Sorry, this is taking some time because of a bug in the group handling in
the new plone.org setup. It should be fixed in a few days, hopefully.

wrote:

> 2005/12/9, Alexander Limi <[hidden email]>:
>> Create a user on plone.org, send us your username. You will then get
>> privileges to maintain the Korean .po files directly.
>
> Done. Username is sanxiyn.
>
> Thanks!
>
>> Looking forward to see an updated version of Korean (which was our first
>> non-Western script translation in Plone 1.0 :)
>
> Me too. :-)

Tried finding your user, but couldn't see it on plone.org - have you made
sure it still exists after the clean-up that was done when we moved
plone.org to a new server?