Kiwi PyCon Followup Planning Meeting Tomorrow (March 10th) at 1pm

Kiwi PyCon Followup Planning Meeting Tomorrow (March 10th) at 1pm

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

We'll be having another Kiwi PyCon Planning Meeting tomorrow at 1pm in
irc://freenode.net/#kiwipycon. Once again, if you don't have a IRC
client, then just click here[1], enter an appropriate IRC nick and join
in the fun.

A rough list of agenda points for our meeting are listed here[2], under
ToDos (these were action points from our last meeting).

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://tinyurl.com/af327j
[2] http://nzpug.org/KiwiPyCon/2009Planning