Is there a market for Plone training in Australia?

Is there a market for Plone training in Australia?

Darcy Clark
What does this list think about the idea of the market for Plone training in Australia, along the lines of http://plonebootcamps.com? Is the market big enough down under to support this sort of thing? I've stated on our website that we offer training for Zope and Plone, but in 4 years I've only received one inquiry for training. So my guess is that the local market for training is either dormant or very small.
--
Darcy Clark
http://CMSArchitects.com

Re: Is there a market for Plone training in Australia?

tscoffee115

Darcy Clark wrote
What does this list think about the idea of the market for Plone training in
Australia, along the lines of http://plonebootcamps.com? Is the market big
enough down under to support this sort of thing? I've stated on our website
that we offer training for Zope and Plone, but in 4 years I've only received
one inquiry for training. So my guess is that the local market for training
is either dormant or very small.
--
Darcy Clark
http://CMSArchitects.com
Customized Content Management Solutions
ph:    +61 7 3342 1072
mob: +61 4 3046 7133
Brisbane, QLD, Australia (GMT+10)

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

[url=http://simulationempruntimmobilier.com/][color=#FFFFFF][u]calcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier[/u][/color][/url][color=#FFFFFF] - Taux emprunt immobilier. Comparez les offres d’emprunt immobilier, simulation emprunt immobilier, taux emprunt immobilier[/color][url=http://simulationempruntimmobilier.com/][color=#FFFFFF][u]calcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier[/u][/color][/url]

Re: Is there a market for Plone training in Australia?

panasonic

Welcome to the site, thank you for supporting the site. It's people like you who read and try things yourself that make our lives a bit easier. Thank you
[url=http://simulationcreditauto.net][color=#FFFFFF][u]comparatif simulation taux credit auto[/u][/color][/url][color=#FFFFFF] - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net ![/color][url=http://simulationcreditauto.net][color=#FFFFFF][u]comparatif simulation taux credit auto[/u][/color][/url]