Hungarian Plone Translation

Jaroli Jozsef
Hi!

I would like contribute to the Hungarian Plone translation:

* I am a long-time Plone user, already contributed to the translation a few
years ago (without having access to the codebase)

* I haven't developed any Hungarian Plone site since 2004, but recently I have
moved my Hungarian Zwiki site under Plone, so I would do the translation anyway
(just as I did it for Zwiki too ;), and since I am using this site I could do
that right :)

As far as I can see the Hungarian Team is virtually inactive, so could you
please give me access to the repository? (plone username: jjaroli )

Thank you in advance,
József Jároli

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

Re: Hungarian Plone Translation

Balazs Ree
On 2007. 03. 06.52-kor Jaroli Jozsef wrote:
> * I am a long-time Plone user, already contributed to the translation a few
> years ago (without having access to the codebase)

That's an understatement. I know József from long and in fact he made
most of the Hungarian translations at that time.

I propose to give him access to the collective.

> * I haven't developed any Hungarian Plone site since 2004, but recently I have
> moved my Hungarian Zwiki site under Plone, so I would do the translation anyway
> (just as I did it for Zwiki too ;), and since I am using this site I could do
> that right :)

Welcome back!

> As far as I can see the Hungarian Team is virtually inactive, so could you
> please give me access to the repository? (plone username: jjaroli )

Zoltán Hamar <[hidden email]> was doing a great job with the last Plone
release. He also cleaned up inconsistent usage of language and I believe
he made the translations much better. It would be great if you could get
to know each other and coordinate a bit so the thing continues to go to
the correct direction. I am happy to see that the quality of the
Hungarian translation is getting better all the time. Thank you both for
the great work so far!

Best wishes,

--
Balazs Ree

My Favorites Translation

hpinson
Hi.  I would like to configure translation for the 'My Favorites'
link that can be enabled in the personal tools bar via the
portal_membership tool actions tab.

The only translation for My Favorites in the .po files that I can
find is for the portlet.

Does anyone know where the code that generated 'My Favorites' in the
personal toolbar lives... if I can find it I can custom add the
translation string.

For additional clarification... I am not talking about the My
Favorites portlet.

Thanks.

--
Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning

Re: Hungarian Plone Translation

Daniel Dekany
Tuesday, March 6, 2007, 3:52:22 PM, Jaroli Jozsef wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I would like contribute to the Hungarian Plone translation:
>
> * I am a long-time Plone user, already contributed to the translation a few
> years ago (without having access to the codebase)
>
> * I haven't developed any Hungarian Plone site since 2004,
>
> but recently I have
> moved my Hungarian Zwiki site under Plone, so I would do the translation anyway
> (just as I did it for Zwiki too ;), and since I am using this site I could do
> that right :)
>
> As far as I can see the Hungarian Team is virtually inactive, so could you
> please give me access to the repository? (plone username: jjaroli )

Right! Right! Guys, give them the access immediately! Otherwise I will
have to do that job... :) (Because, what a coincidence, now I have to
migrate *that* exact site to 2.5.8 that Mr Jaroli have maintained back
then... and the translation is indeed sporadic. But I'm currently
clobbering the tons migration problems... Sorry Ree, that's why I
didn't started it back then.)

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany

Re: Hungarian Plone Translation

Alexander Limi
Administrator
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:52:22 -0800, Jaroli Jozsef
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> As far as I can see the Hungarian Team is virtually inactive, so could
> you
> please give me access to the repository? (plone username: jjaroli )

You have been added. Welcome!

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

Re: Bahasa

Rose-11
Is there an update on Plone Shell translation for Bahasa Indonesia

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 06:52:22 -0800, Jaroli Jozsef <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As far as I can see the Hungarian Team is virtually inactive, so could
> you please give me access to the repository? (plone username: jjaroli
> )

You have been added. Welcome!

--
Alexander Limi . http://limi.net