[Fwd: World Plone Day - Nov 7th, midday at 3months]

[Fwd: World Plone Day - Nov 7th, midday at 3months]

Tim Knapp
Hello all,

Please find below an announcement re. World Plone Day in Wellington and
how you can assist if you're keen. There is also an Auckland event
happening and the details are here[1].

On top of the required assistance mentioned in the forwarded email below
we also need some sponsorship assistance in both Auckland and Wellington
and potentially Christchurch so if you are able to help out with any of
the following, please let me know:
      * cash contributions
      * printing t-shirts
      * printing informational/marketing stuff
      * maybe other stuff - just ask!
What we can offer in return is your company detail on the event page on
plone.org, good mention on the day, and possibly your company logo on
the giveaway swag.

I also really need to hear from you if you're a Plone development
company or even a Plone themer in NZ so I can add you to the directory
of Plone consultancies in NZ that we will be handing out on the day!

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://plone.org/events/wpd/2008/akl