Fwd: [Plone Community] [Announcements/Minutes of Teams and Foundation Board] Board Meeting Minutes for January 25

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: [Plone Community] [Announcements/Minutes of Teams and Foundation Board] Board Meeting Minutes for January 25

Yuri-11
"Sponsorship Request - for Pycon Italia. We do not currently know anyone
attending. If anyone wants to attend, they can send us a proposal for
funding. We are not aware of anyone that is planning on attending"



-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: [Plone Community] [Announcements/Minutes of Teams and
Foundation Board] Board Meeting Minutes for January 25
Data: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 21:22:24 +0000
Mittente: Chrissy Wainwright <[hidden email]>
Rispondi-a: Plone Community
<[hidden email]>
A: [hidden email]



[cdw9] cdw9 <http://community.plone.org/u/cdw9> Chrissy Wainwright
<http://community.plone.org/u/cdw9>
February 8

Meeting called to order at 20:05 UTC


    Housekeeping


      Attendance

Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim
Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba

Absent: Carol Ganz (excused), Philip Bauer


      Approval of the minutes of January 11

Alexander moved to approve, Chrissy seconded

Unanimously Approved


    New Business

  * *Funding Request - *for Plone Bangladesh Meetup requesting $434.
    $300 is the standard amount given to a community meetup. Alexander
    made a motion to approve up to $300 for the meetup, Paul seconded.
    Unanimously approved.*
    *
  * *Sponsorship Request* - for Pycon Italia. We do not currently know
    anyone attending. If anyone wants to attend, they can send us a
    proposal for funding. We are not aware of anyone that is planning on
    attending
  * *2018 Budget* - Alexander made a motion to approve the budget for
    2018, Kim seconded. Unanimously approved.
  * *PyCon Prep* - Sally Kleinfeldt is planning to go to PyCon and is
    willing to be the lead for the booth. Kim will put together a
    pamphlet with current Plone providers.
  * *Sponsorship Database* - Kim is moving all the sponsorship
    information into plone.org so that everything is managed in one place
  * *Team Leader Report* - Work is being done to get Hotfixes into new
    minor versions of Plone and Zope. Official Plone 5.1 release is
    being coordinated, ETA March 1.
  * *Membership Committee Report* - Erico has been doing some
    coordination, and they will be having a meeting next week. They have
    a list of potential candidates that they will be encouraging to join
    the Foundation.


    Continued Business

  * *Plone Tagung Funding Request - *We have received the budget
    outline. We have already approved up to $3000 for the event, of the
    $4500 requested. Alexander moved to approve the additional $1500
    since there will plenty of Plone people in attendance for a sprint,
    with the potential for a lot of work to get done. Victor seconded,
    unanimously approved. *
    *
  * *EuroPython* - Paul is working to coordinate people for the booth.
    (July 23-29)
  * *PloneConf 2018 Tokyo* - Meetings have been postponed due to sickness.
  * *Domain Issues* - Paul has put together an unofficial cease and
    desist to provide to Nejc's clients. Kim will contact Nutter to ask
    about the external Trademark Watch service we use through them, as
    it doesn't seem it has been effective.


    Review Ongoing

  * *Marketing Team Lead Review - *Kim reminded us that we need to
    review the tasks for the Marketing Team Lead, and make sure they are
    up to date*
    *
  * *PLOG* - Only 11 people had committed to attending, so they do not
    feel it would be worth it for these people to attend and possibly
    not get much accomplished. So PLOG has been cancelled for this year.

Alexander moved to adjourn, Kim seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 21:20 UTC

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Topic
<http://community.plone.org/t/board-meeting-minutes-for-january-25/5756/1>
or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
<http://community.plone.org/email/unsubscribe/9ac58ccddf662ad56232057905d174052bc5ed404ed9f5939b2ad3e7d9f05d35>.

_______________________________________________
Plone-IT mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/plone-plone-it
http://plone-regional-forums.221720.n2.nabble.com/Plone-Italy-f221721.html