Found a typo while translating: Portait -> Portrait

Found a typo while translating: Portait -> Portrait

Vlada Macek-2
Multiple occurrences, even in the file name.

    $ rgrep -i portait * | fgrep -v /.svn/
    MembershipTool.py:        returns the Portait for a member_id
    MembershipTool.py:        deletes the Portait of member_id
    skins/plone_prefs/prefs_portrait_delete.py:url='%s&%s' % (REFERER,
'portal_status_message=Portait deleted.')

Also fix this in the POT & POs, please.

Filename with this typo (the script is otherwise unused by the Plone
itself):

    skins/plone_scripts/getPlonePersonalPortait.py

I don't know why it even exists, it contains just this line:

    return context.portal_membership.getPersonalPortrait(member)

But I may learn in the future. :-)

--

\//\/\
(Sometimes credited as 1494 F8DD 6379 4CD7 E7E3 1FC9 D750 4243 1F05 9424.)

Re: Found a typo while translating: Portait -> Portrait

Hanno Schlichting
Hi.

Thanks for reporting this. I have fixed it in SVN and the translations.

I didn't change the script name, as this would break any product using
this, also I assume there isn't one ;)

Yours,
Hanno