Directory of companies providing Plone support/consultancy services in NZ

Directory of companies providing Plone support/consultancy services in NZ

Tim Knapp
Hi all,

For the upcoming WPD we'd like to produce a directory of Plone
consultancies in NZ and put this on the flier that we giveaway at the
event. I've been amazed to see in recent times how many Plone sites (and
high profile ones) are hiding in the woodwork so this is a chance for us
to show NZ that there are companies providing Plone support services in
NZ as this has been a common concern expressed by customers here and
'across the ditch'. So even if you've only got 1 Plone site to your
'belt' could you please get in contact as we'd love to have you listed
on our directory.

If possible, could I also put a plug-in for plone.net if you haven't
already registered your company details there.

Thanks,
Tim Knapp
Custom Plone Solutions
company: http://www.emergetec.com