Quantcast

Converting to msgctxt

Alexander Limi
Administrator
Mozilla used to have a similar system as we're using for .po files. Here's a blog post that might be useful for the time we decide to move to msgctxt instead of our current custom scheme:

http://micropipes.com/blog/2009/09/01/using-substitution-strings-in-po-files/

It includes some conversion scripts and other useful info.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

Re: Converting to msgctxt

Vincent Fretin
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Alexander Limi<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mozilla used to have a similar system as we're using for .po files. Here's a
> blog post that might be useful for the time we decide to move to msgctxt
> instead of our current custom scheme:
>
> http://micropipes.com/blog/2009/09/01/using-substitution-strings-in-po-files/
>
> It includes some conversion scripts and other useful info.
>
> --
> Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

Thanks for sharing it.
I saw Hanno began to work on that with the new zope.i18nmessage(not id) package.

Vincent Fretin
Ecreall
Site : http://vincentfretin.ecreall.com