Christchurch December Meetup and Call for Talks

Christchurch December Meetup and Call for Talks

Tim Knapp
Hi,

Its been a long time between drinks! As the Chch pythonistas will be
aware, due to organising Kiwi PyCon 09 I haven't been able to organise
the Christchurch NZPUG Meetups for a while so ... I just had a local
pythonista ask if he could give a preso on "An Intro to GAE" so I was
wondering if any other local pythonistas would be up to give a preso of
around 30-40mins (incl. discussion) on December the 4th[1] - last one
for the year!

I mean I could give a preso on "ContentMirror - Manage Your Web Content
In Plone and Present It In <Insert Favourite Server>" or
"collective.subscribemember - Plone Sites With Payable Membership" but I
was thinking people had probably heard enough of me at Kiwi PyCon ;) So
who else would like to present? Or is anyone interested in either of
those 2 subjects?

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://nzpug.org/MeetingsChristchurch/Dec2009

Re: [nzpug] Christchurch December Meetup and Call for Talks

Tim Knapp
Hi,

Just as a followup to this email, due to getting some late Kiwi PyCon 09
giveaways, I've also got 2 books to giveaway at the December meetup as a
bit of incentive for those of you 'out there' to come along :) Also,
could I ask that those of you who want to come along, please let me know
by sending an email to [hidden email]

Too just an update that I haven't heard anything re. any other potential
talks for December so I may end up giving one of my Plone talks if
no-one else pipes up ;)

Thanks,
Tim