Another Oz Visit

Chris Withers
Hey All,

I'm paying another visit to your great country next month and was
wondering what if anything's going on in the Python world while I'm there:

Perth: 9th May
Alice Springs: 12th-20th May
Adelaide: 22nd May
Melbourne: 26th-28th May

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Re: Another Oz Visit

Jan Smith
Hi Chris,

It's great to hear you are coming to au again.  You spoke at an OzZope meeting in Melbourne in 2005, your talk and demo on Plone was excellent and contained many pieces of wisdom.

I will be travelling in the remote North West of Western Australia when you are visiting so unfortunately I won't be around for a meeting.

If someone on this list wants to hear about Chris's experiences with Python, Zope or Plone and would like help organising a meeting  - please contact me.

cheers
Jan Smith