Access privileges for Turkish translation

Access privileges for Turkish translation

H. Turgut Uyar-3
Hello,

I'd like to commit an updated translation for Turkish but I do not have
the privileges to access SVN (I guess). I had committed my previous
translations on sf cvs. Could you give my user ([hidden email])
privileges for the access?

My translation is a first pass at Plone 2.1.1 synchronization. Only
plone-tr.po file will be incomplete. Two new translators will be joining
the Turkish translation team and they will provide full translation
soon, I hope.

-- Turgut Uyar

Re: Access privileges for Turkish translation

Hanno Schlichting
H. Turgut Uyar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to commit an updated translation for Turkish but I do not have
> the privileges to access SVN (I guess). I had committed my previous
> translations on sf cvs. Could you give my user ([hidden email])
> privileges for the access?
>
> My translation is a first pass at Plone 2.1.1 synchronization. Only
> plone-tr.po file will be incomplete. Two new translators will be joining
> the Turkish translation team and they will provide full translation
> soon, I hope.
>
> -- Turgut Uyar

Hi.

You need to create a user account on plone.org (if you havn't got one
already) and tell us this username. With this users credentials you'll
be able to commit to the Subversion repository.

Best regards,
Hanno