Quantcast

About i18n BitNami Plone Stack installer

About i18n BitNami Plone Stack installer

macagua
Hi guys

I don't know, you previously known about BitNami Plone Stack [0], it is an alternative graphical way to install Plone, like the LAMP philosophy.

My initial idea is to offer support in Spanish BitNami Plone Stack installer [1].

So far we support Spanish [2] and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing translations in other languages for this Plone distribution?

To help in the translations, you can use the Bitnami Pootle platform [3].

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

--
Atentamente

T.S.U. Leonardo Caballero
Linux Counter ID = https://linuxcounter.net/user/369081.html
Key fingerprint = 9FD2 DC71 38E7 A1D1 57F5  1D29 04DE 43BC 8A27 424A

/me Corriendo Debian Wheezy y Canaina GNU/Linux 3
/me Cree "El Conocimiento Humano le Pertenece al Mundo"