[ATTN: Christchurch people & delegates *needing* accommodation] Accommodation for Kiwi PyCon 09 Delegates

[ATTN: Christchurch people & delegates *needing* accommodation] Accommodation for Kiwi PyCon 09 Delegates

Tim Knapp
ATTN: Christchurch people & delegates *needing* accommodation,

Just another email re. accommodation for pythonistas coming down for
Kiwi PyCon 09. If you're able to help out at all with providing
accommodation for a delegate please let me know offlist. Just a
reminder, we're not talking about providing accommodation for an
axe-wielding looney but for a fellow pythonista, which I'm certain will
be a mutually enjoyable experience for both host and guest :)
Also, accommodation may be the difference between someone being able to
attend Kiwi PyCon 09 or not.

Just to emphasise too, priority will be given to pythonistas who without
free accommodation would otherwise not be able to afford to come. So
though I invite those onlist to contact me re. finding some free
accommodation, if you would otherwise be able to afford this on your own
I can't promise we'll be able to fill your request.

Thanks,
Tim