6 Kiwi PyCon 2009 registrations up for grabs 'on the day'

6 Kiwi PyCon 2009 registrations up for grabs 'on the day'

Tim Knapp
Hi,

We've had some last minute cancellations so there will be 6 Kiwi PyCon
2009 registrations up for grabs over the course of the event. It will be
a case of 'first-in-first-served' though so if you do decide to come
along and take advantage of these available registrations, it would pay
to get there as soon as the doors open at 8:30am on the Saturday. Too as
the T shirts have already been printed we only have a select range of T
shirt sizes available, again on a first-in-first-served basis.

Just a reminder admission is $40 for general admission and $20 for
students/unwaged (Student ID/Community Card needs to be presented at
time of purchase).

Looking forward to the big day! (1 more sleep!)

-Tim